Knowledge Beans Portal
- Client NameKnowledge Beans
- TechnologiesMoodle 2.7, Joomla 3.3, Joomla, Mysql
- ProblemClient wants two different sites in Joomla and Moodle. Joomla for digital content management, while Moodle for online courses access. Which required the user to log in twice, one for dashboard information and secondly for accessing the course. It was very incompliant to users as well as to the admin to manage.
- SolutionWe integrated Joomla and Moodle using Joomdle plugin, so client have to update courses only in Moodle. That courses will automatically updated in joomla. The implementation of Single Sign-on in Joomdle, eliminated the need for users to login twice.
- Project OutcomeThis is a portal for online courses. Its front end is built in Joomla and back-end in Moodle. We have fetched Moodle courses in Joomla as a product through Joomla plugin. Payment is done in Joomla and user can access Moodle Courses.