Apache Camel is a lightweight, open-source, and rule-based software router used for a variety of applications.
- Trainee will be able to work on smart routing rules with any Development Environment with use of Apache Camel.
- It empowers to define routing and mediation rules in a variety of domain-specific languages.
- Works directly with any kind of Transport or messaging model.
- It can be used to write software routing rules and supports different transport protocols.
- Apache Camel lets you work with the same API regardless which kind of Transport is used – so learn the API once and you can interact with all the Components provided out-of-box.
- Apache Camel provides support for Bean Binding and seamless integration with popular frameworks such as Spring, Blueprint and Guice. Camel also has extensive support for unit testing your routes.