JBPM is a lightweight, flexible and completely open source Business Process Management (BPM) suite which has been written in Java programming language. It is a complete suite for BPM and allows modeling, execution and monitoring of business processes, throughout their entire life cycle.
- JBoss jBPM training is targeted for system architects and developers who work closely with business analysts and are responsible for bringing business processes into J2EE environment using jBPM as a BPM engine.
- In addition, JBoss jBPM training will provide candidates with a thorough understanding of the BPM landscape, types of engines and positioning of the buzzwords.
- It allows modeling, executing and monitoring business processes.
- Training will cover jBPM configuration, core engine, API, events, activities, different types of gateways, interaction with human task service, domain specific process, process repository and many more.
- Students will acquire practical hands on expertise and will be ready to start developing business processes with JBoss jBPM after the course.
- Another goal of the training is to provide a thorough preparation for comparing workflow engines.