Mule ESB Training helps you in connecting with SaaS and enterprise applications with cloud and on-premises as well.
- This training gives overview of Mule ESB, Mule Studio, how to create and deploy the Mule flows. Trainer will illustrate how to configure the Mule ESB component, Security, web services integration, applying Filter, and use of Transformer.
- Attune University has prepared this training course in a very comprehensible format.
- Mule use service oriented structural design. It also uses different technologies applications like JMS, Web Services, SMTP, and HTTP. Mule ESB is a Java-based ESB and integration platform.
- Mule ESB is a popular open source framework.
- Mule ESB has a many powerful capabilities. The first one is service creation and hosting, where it exposes and host reusable services using Mule ESB as a lightweight service container. The second one is service mediation. Wherein it guards services from message formats, separates business logic from messaging, and enables location-independent service calls. The third one is message routing. It route, filter, aggregate, and re-sequence messages based on content and rules. The other one is a data transformation; exchange data across varying formats and transport protocols.
- How to develop application in Mule Studio, so that you can have confidence to tackle any integration problem
- How to deploy applications quickly and successfully
- Ways of developing integration solutions with common transports such as HTTP and JDBC
- Building REST and SOAP web services quickly and easily
- Creating custom Java components to process business logic
- Deploying an application to a standalone server
- Deploy External Web Services in Mule Studio
- Deployment Scenarios