Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration Training generally focuses on the various tasks relating to the tasks being assigned by Users used in Liferay 7/DXP Application. Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration involves the information about the installation of Liferay Server on Java EE based server. Fault Tolerance is the concept making the Liferay 7/DXP Application completely independent of any of the fault occuring due to Liferay 7/DXP System Administration. Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration includes the Servers Clustering scenario where large number of the systems are easily configured making Liferay 7/DXP application more secure. Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration Training primarily focuses on the Complete installation of the Tomcat Bundle for the Enterprise Edition. In addition to it, Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration includes the Portal Clustering where large number of Portals can be created with the help of Liferay 7/DXP Developer.
- The Complete Assisting of the IT Engineers with the help of this training is being created for the System Administrator.
- This training will guide the candidate through the complete Installation of the Liferay 7/DXP Installation with LDAP Configuration
- The Candidates can experience the Integration of the Hooking into Enterprise Database along with the installation and Management of the Plugins.
ADVANTAGES OF LIFERAY 7/DXP PORTAL ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
- The complete and the overall Understanding of the Load Balancing with the clustering of the Tomcat Server.
- Complete and Proper understanding of the SSO LDAP Integration with Liferay 7/DXP.
- Apart from learning the Plugin management, the candidate will get the grasping knowledge on enhanced features for monitoring portal settings.