Data Warehouse is the collection of tools which is used to help in analyze the large volume of advanced data. It means Data Warehouse is the database kept separate from the functional database. The reason behind to keep Data Warehouse separate is to keep smooth function of the database record. Because the operational database is for particular task and Data Warehouse has complex queries and present a general form of data. Data warehouse has no frequent data updation but it relates to historical data which helps organisations in analysis their business. Data Warehouse also used in organize the database which helps user to analyze and take important decisions. Data Warehouse provides Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools which helps in better analysis of data in a multidimensional space. Now a days Data warehouse becoming the important platform for data analysis and analytical processing.
- Determine The Relationship between other Big Data Systems and Amazon Redshift.
- Use BI Tool to perform Data Visualization and Data Analysis.
- Procedures and approach for data warehouses design.
- Identify Data Sources and Requirements.
- Write queries to boost the performance.
Advantages of Data Warehousing on AWS Training
- Load millions of rows in seconds.
- It allows you to automate the common task to manage and monitor your data.
- You can easily resize your cluster based on your capacity and performance.
- Dbase Architects
- Dbase Administrators
- Dbase developers
- Data analysts and scientists
- Knowledge of database design and relational databases concepts.